Bitcaly.com directories use the web technology, search algorithm, billing engine and hosting.
All obligation and policies for Bitcaly.com site are governed by the web policies and provisions.
• Information We Collect
• How We Use Your Personal Data
• How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
• Who We Share Your Personal Data With
• Where We Transfer Your Personal Data
• How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe
• Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data
• Links To Or From Other Websites
• Partner Sites
• Changes To This Policy
• Resellers and Private Label Partners
• Contacting Us
Information We Collect.
Contact information. We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us voluntarily in signing up to our products and services or any mailing lists. This includes your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address. Additionally, we collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer support, as well as in connection with products and services offered on our Sites.
Information on your use of the Site. We collect information about the device with which your use of the Sites and information on your use of the Site itself, such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, pages viewed, information accessed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet. We also collect information in relation to Cookies – for more information, please review our policy on cookies.
Demographic Information. We collect and store demographic information (your postcode, gender and age). We may also collect and store demographic information (such as your zip code, gender and age), and use this data to tailor your experience on our Website, ensure you are at least 18 years of age to make purchases, provide content that we think you might be interested in, perform general improvements to the Website, and display the content according to your preferences. Such demographic information may be shared with partners, market researchers and other third parties on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such aggregated demographic information that is shared with third parties
Telephone Recording and Monitoring. To ensureBitcaly.com customers receive quality service,Bitcaly.com selects phone calls for recording and/or monitoring. These calls, between Bitcaly.com customers (or potential customers) and employees, are evaluated by supervisors and/or other Bitcaly.com representatives. This is to guarantee that prompt, consistent assistance and accurate information is delivered in a professional manner.
How We Use Your Personal Data.
To perform our contract with you. We use this information to perform our contract with you and fulfil your requests, such as:
• Sending you requested service information;
• Fulfilling your order;
• Billing for services;
• Creating directories (only when you explicitly ask to be included);
• Responding to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and
• Administering your account.
Note that, generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are transactional and not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your services with us.
We also engage other companies, individuals, and affiliates of Bitcaly.com to perform certain functions and services for you. These third parties:
• process credit card payments;
• provide marketing assistance; and
• remove duplicate information from customer lists.
To contact you. If you have given your consent to send you email, phone, whatsapp or SMS marketing, or if you have provided us with your postal address, we will use the personal data you give to us to contact you from time to time. If you register on the Site, you can choose to provide your consent to receive marketing communications by e-mail, phone and/or cell number (including use of automated dialling equipment and/or pre-recorded calls), text (SMS) message, social networks or any other means of communication that your device may be capable of receiving (i.e. video, etc.). If you do not want to receive postal or electronic communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by emailing us using the address provided below.
Directory Listings. If you provide your information in order to be included in our free directories you are consenting to (1) individuals contacting you to solicit your products and services and (2) businesses contacting you to market services you may find useful. Due to the nature of a directory, your information will be published publicly and you may be contacted by phone, whatsapp or email depending on the information you provide. You may remove your listing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
To protect our Site and our business. We monitor use of the Sites and we use the information we collect, including personal data, to pursue our legitimate interest in protecting you, others and the
Site itself by:
• identifying fraudulent activities and transactions;
• preventing abuse of the Site and investigating and/or seeking prosecution for any potential threats to or misuse of the Site;
• investigating violations of or enforcing these agreements; and
• otherwise protecting the rights and property of Bitcaly.com, its partners, and customers.
To improve our services. In order to pursue our legitimate interest in improving our Site, we also use personal data to conduct research and analysis and to identify what services you and other customers like you need:
• to better understand how people interact with our websites to provide communications about products & services which we think will be of interest to you; and
• to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so, please send us an email. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data.
We keep information only for as long as we need it to provide you services, manage our business or as required by law or contract. Where you have a contract with us, we will retain your data for the length of the contract, and will further retain that information for a time period consistent with our legal or regulatory responsibilities, after you terminate all your services with us to resolve disputes, enforce our relevant Service Agreement, and to adhere to the technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the Sites. If you have any questions about how long we will keep your specific data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Share Your Personal Data With.
We provide your personal data to companies that help us with our business activities (e.g. assisting us in Site operations, providing customer service, etc.) or that assist us in improving our products, content, services or advertising. These companies are authorised to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services. When you ask to be part of our directories, the information you provide will be displayed publicly..
We will also share your personal data:
• As required by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency in order to enforce or apply our Services Agreement or other agreements.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request. This includes exchanging information with law enforcement, other companies and organisations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction or other similar purposes.
• In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition, transfer or sale of assets or in connection to insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. Information about our users, including customer information, will also need to be disclosed to our legal and financial advisors, investors or potential buyer in some commercial transactions seeking financing, investment or support or funding.
• To any other third party where we have your prior informed consent to do so.
• To other entities belonging to AllFitnessFinder.com (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by AllFitnessFinder.com).
Where We Transfer Your Personal Data.
Our Site are operated in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). If you are located in the European Union please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Bitcaly.com may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal, regulatory, or national security obligations or requests.Bitcaly.com commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information.
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data. You will be entitled to ask us:
• For access to a copy of your personal data;
• To correct, erase or restrict our processing of your personal data;
• To transfer the information you have provided under contract or consent to another organisation;
• To stop processing your information, by withdrawing your consent or objecting to our legitimate interests.
Your rights in relation to your personal data are limited in some situations. For example, if we have a legal requirement or a compelling legitimate ground we may continue to process your information. We will provide you with information on whether there are limits or exemptions that apply to any request that you make.
And as always, all of our customers that simply wish to unsubscribe from our communications may do so by following the unsubscribe link found either at the bottom of any of our marketing emails or within the footer of our Site.
You also have the right to make a complaint if you feel your personal data has been mishandled by contacting email@example.com. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance.
Links To Or From Other Websites.
Bitcaly.com has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or information gathering practices of other websites, including those to which we may link and those which may link to us. We recommend that you review privacy policies of every online service you use before submitting any personal data and direct any concerns to the site administrator of that website.
You must be at least eighteen years old to register online or purchase our goods or services. Bitcaly.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen.
Changes To This Policy.